Friday, July 17, 2009

Ahoy its an Octopus!


Figured I would do something different. I am curious if this will be something trendy that someone on etsy will like. Right now everyone likes the tea and cup painting and the robot and bunny mugs. The painting hasn't sold yet, time to reduce the price I think, or have a sale.


My favorite part was the tentacles, they were the most fun to do, oh and the bubbles.


I am going to be off to visit Tony at work today. He seems real excited to show me where he works. Hes working at a genome research type place. Hes really liking it, and that makes me happy.


While I am down there, I shall visit the store and get some coconut oil for a new craft. I cant wait to see how it turns out. Its a secret craft cause its for presents, and some readers will not be suprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment