Monday, February 08, 2010

weekend away

I had fun this weekend. Got picked up by my parents and we headed out to chilliwack for Superbowl Sunday. I've never watched a whole football game before, but this one was pretty good and I got to learn about how to play it. We also had awesome football food like wings, dip and croustini, chili and more. Aria made the bunt cake and I helped her a bit. She did all the decorating and that, I just helped add and mix things to her batter.

It turned out really well and would have been great with milk (ran out).

Rough sleep last night though, I wasn't in my own bed surrounded by my fluffy pillows and I paid for it when I woke up. Hips were stiff for a couple hours after I woke up. I am sure that I woke up Aria with tossing about. I felt more like a thrashing fish for part of the night. She slept through most of it apparently.

Chili for breakfast was good. I did not eat the cake even though it tempted me.

Then when mik left for school we headed out to go shopping and looking. That was lots of fun. Aria and mom bought me a few outfits for the baby.

I don't really thing about what I want anymore. My birthday is coming up in a month and I don't have a clue as to what I want for me. I want to feel more ready for this baby and I feel so not. Still have a few more months to go, but its always going through my mind cause it doesn't help that there is a little kicking reminder sharing my body.

This birthday is a quarter of a century for me. I don't think I will be upset about it as much as Tony was about his because baby is coming and I had always wanted a baby before this birthday. Close enough that baby is due in early may. Spring baby :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I mailed you something a week ago.
Get it yet?

Post a Comment