Friday, December 03, 2010

Play


Second time playing with her telephone. First time shes not crying and screaming at it. She could not for the life of her figure out what it did and why it didn't fit in her mouth. She sat and cried and blew spit at it until I put it away and gave her a different toy. This time she was all about touching it and making it DING. 


She sat with me a bit more and played until she got frustrated again that it wouldn't fit in her mouth. Poor girl. She will learn. 


And then after that frustrating event, I decided to perch her precariously against the couch.  Girl loves to stand. She had a great time also trying to eat my couch blanket. Yum. Just as I put the camera down, her legs started wobbling. Caught her just before she fell. She went on to play a bit more before she had her nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment