Monday, November 14, 2011

lately


We had a short but wonderful visit to my parents place. It was nice and relaxing, and the kids had a blast. Sadie loved chasing the cats and playing with her aunties. Lucas laughed for the first time. He loves being tickled and zerberted. Hes been smiling so much more now. I love my smiling babies.

It was too short a weekend away, so I'm planning to get back there for a little bit longer of stay next time.

Things are going well. I've gotten most everything unpacked. I've gotten my small amount of Christmas decorations out. After living in a tiny apartment for 4 years, we were used to just having a little amount of stuff to make our place pretty. Now I've got to build up my collection of ornaments for a bigger tree. Cant wait to go out and get a real sized tree.

I'm getting things ready to make some decorations, and I have 4 crochet projects needing to be finished. Now if only Lucas would head to bed early...





Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment