Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I love the smell of summer nights...

I love the smell of rain on hot pavement. Its such a sweet smell to me, one of my top favorites. I also love thunder storms. Its the perfect weather for lightning tonight. Its really cloudy, hot and muggy and when I walked outside after work tonight, I kinda figured it would be stormy. I love watching the lightning and hearing the thunder. The only thing I don't like is setting the digital clocks to the right time after the power goes out.
Aria was telling me Chilliwack had lightning, and an hour or so later, the storm arrived here :)

Came home to a grossly hot house. Why? Because Tony felt that the birds freedom was more important that airing out the house. Bird was pretty sad when I put her away to open the windows and turned on the fans.

Bedtime is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment