Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So here goes...
A little about myself. Well, I am 21, I live with my parents still, and I work at a call center. I am the oldest of 3 children. I am the "experimental" child. I am engaged to my wonderful fiance Tony, who is 23 this year.

Here is a picture of me before "tanning" at cultus lake (sorry folks, this is as dark as I get, its pathetic I know).





So enough of that. I started doing this after reading my cousins' blogs. Hopefully these posts will be as intersting as theirs are.

I also have 2 cats, smiff and kiwi. Kiwi is my neurotic cat, shes part siamese and is pure white (except for the red patches--will explain those after). She's a sensitive cat, and when Aria is away for more than a few days, she will scratch her fur out in big patches. She does this until she bleeds. She's getting better at not scratching, but I find patches ever so often. The other cat is smiff, the younger dominate fat cat. That cat sits at the "trough" (as my dad calls it) all the time. She loves to eat if a person is in the same room, and doesn't like to eat without an audience watching her. Shes the stupid cat (and I feel bad for her). She was the runt, and maybe fell out of the second storey of the house and joggled her brain a little (she did fall). I think that might be why she sits on the stairs and won't move, even if you are about to step on her. If you do step on her its because she will not move, and she will yowl, and get up, but then get under foot again. Cats have 9 lives for a reason, and this one has used up few. I am amazed that I havent killed her by stumbling on her in the mornings. Guess the fat saves her.

This is my fat cat Smiff at Mikaelas birthday. She hunkered down on the ground and scooted on her belly to get the lai off her neck. She loves to lay on her back, in the middle of the room.

This cat has hips :)

Anyways, I will post more later on

No comments:

Post a Comment