Monday, January 22, 2007

Found the dress

I dont have a picture of it yet however. I havent found a pic of it online, but I will take one soon as I finnish paying for it.

Took Tony shopping for a suit so he can dress up at job interviews. He looks so handsome! I havent seen him in a suit yet, and man, guys look so smart all dressed up.

Oh, Aria leaves in 20 days. Not long. She's got most of her stuff done, just not her blue card yet. Shes packed and unpacked her backpack a zillion times, and she models it almost everytime. Shes even vaccum packing one of her fleece blankets in a ziplock baggie.

Mikaela is learning the electric guitar, and loving it. She wanted to be a rock star when she grew up. To also encourage her guitar playing, I get to take her to Reliant-K concert this april. These guys are punk/rock christian band and their songs are cute and funny.

I guess thats all for now, its kind of a boring post but oh well.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

If you put a picture on the blog then won't Tony see it? Or at least have potential to see it?

Miranda said...

true. I dont think he will go out of his way to find out what it looks like. He is going to see it before the wedding because we are taking early pics.

Jennifer said...

there was a call for more electric guitarists for our worship team...hmmm the potential

Post a Comment