Monday, March 17, 2008

He's dead Jim...


That's right, he's dead. My computer's harddrive died a few days ago. Stupid computers!
Now I have to actually think of whether or not I want a new one, I might just see if I can get the Harddrive backed up and get a new harddrive. I have been hating my computer however, it annoys me, its loud and clunky. Laptops seem so much funner and better. I had so much music on that stupid thing and it was only a couple months ago that I had to do a recovery. I think this desktop computer is done for me.
Now to persuade Tony to spend money on a new laptop...possibly a mac laptop or dell and we shall see how this goes.

And now for all you star trek lovers out there, some entertainment!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard that the easter bread in my mouth was falling out. Thanks, mom

Post a Comment