Sunday, June 22, 2008

where'd she go?


I came home from grocery shopping, and noticed the bird disappeared. She has learned how to escape from her cage. I think its partly my fault because I didn't latch her door shut, but just shut it closed. Shes clever!


I found her, she is in her new favorite place. Perched on the top of our pictures. Yes there was poop on the frame, I was not impressed.


Every time her cage door is open, she hops out and takes off towards the pictures. She sometimes hops from one to another. I figured a new cuttle bone would make her happy, but apparently not as happy as she is up there.

So, I was at the store, and was checking out fruit. I bought a mango. I was half way home when I started thinking of what I could do with it. I know you can eat them fresh and in a smoothie, but what else can you do with them? Can you cook them into something? Does anyone buy mangos? Aria, do you know what you can do with a mango?


I shall ponder a while about this, and maybe check out what others do with mangos on the internets.

2 comments:

Emily Dorchak said...

humm. our bird would never eat mangos. but i would, hehe. birds have a nasty habbit of pooping all over the place, lol. ever seen those little birdy dipers? HAHA. they are so funny-cute!

Meredith said...

mango salsa is the only way I eat mangoes.

Post a Comment