Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged!


I've been tagged by Heidi.
The name of the game is to open the 4th picture folder on your computer and post the 4th picture from that folder on your blog.
Then you need to describe it.
Then you get to tag 4 people to do the same.

This was taken when Aria and my mom came out to visit. They stayed overnight and we went shopping at metrotown for Christmas presents. They had fun, Aria was terrified of the bird flying overhead, the sound of fluttering wings made her cower and cover her head.
We were being silly with the camera right before bed and this is the result of it.

Now I wish to tag Jennifer, Aria and Katie and James!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aggh, I didn't know I had been tagged. I am a lazy, bad blogger. Now I have to try and get my laptop online by stealing internet somewhere...

Post a Comment