Monday, February 23, 2009

waiter...theres a bird in my soup...

Well more like cup of water, but you get the idea. Bird was super thirsty this morning, she was trying to rip her water dish off the cage wall, it was empty and it was like she was saying "You've forgotten me again!" I filled it up and immediately she went in, chest first. She couldn't fit all that well to bathe, so I brought her a cup of water and then put her in the bathroom.



As you can see, shes very splashy. She likes to dip her chest in and then flap her wings a little to get water all over the place.


I think she had a better time in the bathroom because her mirror friend was right beside her.


She never goes in head first. When I saw her bathe for the first time I thought she was going to drown, but shes pretty good and hasnt needed much help getting out of the cup.


She was just enjoying a bath in my cup of water on my desk. She likes our water or food better than her own. Shes forever trying to get on to our forks when we are eating to try and get a nibble, or she runs across your desk to steal a bite from a snack and then dashes off.


This one is my favourite picture by far,

No comments:

Post a Comment