Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh spring cleaning

I am in the cleaning sort of mood again. I sent Tony to Ians house so he can be out of the way. I find that I work way better if I am cleaning alone. I think I've always been like that. If anyone was around in my room I would get nothing done. I would get super mad if Aria or anyone would tell me I needed to clean my room. If she did, I wouldnt do it, I think it was to spite her. Man I am horrible.

Well, mr clean and I have a date with the kitchen and bathroom, and the ipod will be along for the adventure so I am not lonely.

2 comments:

Aria said...

it is best to clean alone. Have a hot date with Mr.Clean?

Unknown said...

I am the same way, anything important, or even semi-important, like cleaning or packing and organizing, I have to be alone!

Post a Comment