Friday, July 24, 2009

less stressed :)

Feeling less stressed. Went and delivered my stuff to BCIT so that I dont have to pay my tuition until the student loan arrives. Man, I cut it close, the tuition was due the 29th. The nice lady there said not to worry about it and that I dont have to pay till september. YAY!

Work is almost done, this is also very good. Building is getting more and more empty each day. I am getting loaded up with free eBay stuff. I have eBay stickers that are cute, but I dont know what to do with them. If I list anything on eBay I might give them away as freebies, or just sell them on their own.

Been cleaning lots at home. I noticed a good half inch of dust on somethings, the tv so it was time to get cracking. It feels better in here. Man, I need a mop. Even with the small amount of floor that I have to mop, doing it by hand on my knees was not plesant. I am feeling in the mood to paint something with my watercolour paints.

Time to go, off to paint some more mugs with robots on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment