Wednesday, January 13, 2010

dinner = mir griddles

As incentive to wake up early with me today I told Tony there was bacon in the fridge. I then suggested there might be pancakes as well. He asked me sleepily if I could make him a mc griddle jokingly. Well, I took the challenge seriously and instead of for breakfast (cause I left home too early), I made it for dinner.

Eggs and bacon were easy, but pancakes were way more fun. Especially cause after a bit it was like a game. Every other bubble that popped in the pancakes needed to be filled with a drop or 2 of syrup. Sometimes I'd miss, but I got good on the second pancake.

Tony prefers my "mir griddles" to the mc griddles from mcdonalds cause I fried the bacon in the syrupy pan after doing pancakes. He requested that I do the eggs in bacon grease. I didn't like that idea cause its just kinda wrong, but I did it for him cause its his treat.

This is what Tony's dinner looked like:


This is what my dinner looked like (plus some bacon)


I don't like any mcgriddle really, so harvest crunch was the way to go. I love granola cereal.

1 comment:

larissa bree said...

those look so good! I am glad your a follower of me now!

Post a Comment