Sunday, January 31, 2010

Korean BBQ


I had the iphone, so I got to take the pictures tonight. We met up with Ian and his Girlfriend Andrea tonight to go to Korean BBQ. Yes, its kinda sad, I've never been to a place like that and I've lived in Vancouver for 2+ years now.

Richmond had the closest location, so off we went with a map from Google. We found out that the place we were supposed to find was closed, but there was a New Korean BBQ place right there, so we checked it out.


There were some crazy menu items that didn't have much description, like "Magic Mushrooms" which kinda looked like deep fried mushrooms. There was also sharkfin and jellyfish cold salad that Ian is eating in that picture. It looked like pink gloppy noodles. Thankfully not allowed to eat raw things I got to decline, but Tony also tried this stuff. Apparently "it wasn't that bad". I don't trust boys who eat jellyfish.


That was our BBQ thing in the middle of the table. Ian ordered squid (he was being adventurous all evening) and Tony had lamb. I had beef, but it hadn't appeared yet.


ohh If I could I would have tried this roll, it had salmon, avacado and spicy tuna or prawn inside. Tony got those ones and he loved them.


I got beef teriyaki roll and it was very good. I have really been liking beef these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment