Wednesday, February 24, 2010

flexing and the other scar

I got a photo of his scar, his is not easy to see on the picture, but its there. We might match!

I went to UBC today and saw part of Tony's group project and how it works. Its supposed to read muscle signals or something to drive a little tank/truck thing. He was flexing with electrodes on his arm. I very much enjoyed watching him flexing.
I still haven't gotten the photos from my olympic excursion, but I will pester Aria again. I want to see them.

The bird plays this new game where he flys from his perch and lands on my right hand. Sometimes he stays on my hand and sleeps, most of the time he hops onto his food dish, eats a bit and then takes off to the perch. This cycle repeats every couple minutes. I think he needs something amusing to entertain him other than making a perfect landing on my hand.

I cannot wait for the next episode of "The Office". Pam has her baby I think and I have been waiting to see what happens.

Finally heard back from the prenatal guys and we have a class to go to late march. Better late than never and I am glad we got in. I was worried that we wouldn't get into a class before this baby comes. Prenatal in a day was the best we could do. Tony gets to come and it looks like I miss my very last class before I have to stop school. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment