Sunday, April 18, 2010

clean!

For the past 2 days ish I've been working on cleaning the house. Tony helped me today with vacuuming (one chore that I hate doing well, ever since I was small).  He did such an awesome job, I wouldn't have gone to the extent he did. I wish it could stay like this for a while. It took a lot of work though and laundry. So many dirty clothes were found all over the bedroom floor and in the bathroom and even found socks in the living room (Tony's fault, not mine).

I am thoroughly tired now. I just finished cleaning the kitchen floor and cupboards again. Go Magic Erasers! Mr Clean is my hero.

While cleaning the appliances, we checked out why the toaster oven doesnt toast the top of the toast. Like at all. Made me so sad when I had to toast it twice. So when we tipped it upside down, we saw one of the element things was warped and a piece was missing. Tony used a screw driver and tore it kind of apart, but we need a longer better screw driver to get to the issue of the missing piece. Its sitting in pieces on my table. :(

I hope he can get it to work, I love that appliance dearly. It makes the best toasted sandwiches and things. Using the oven sucks unless its for cookies.

The family is supposed to come visit tomorrow, and this is exciting! Tony has exams so we can't visit them yet. Baby time also approaches and I like being able to stay kinda close to home.

Our bedroom looks way nice for our baby to hang out in. I am thinking of moving the comfy chair in that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment