Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween


So let me give you the scoop. I have only been trick or treating like twice in my life. I was 5-6 years old and dressed up as an angel or princess or something. I don't remember a lot about it. I remember mom sorting my candy, making sure there weren't any razor blades or crazy things in it.

After that, we didn't go out for Halloween, and instead were given a bag of candy from my momma so we wouldn't feel left out when everyone else at school went out.

Tony always went trick or treating. He went with this siblings when he was just small. They had a costume that was used by each of them. It was the pumpkin costume seen here that Beth (on the right) is wearing. Their momma made probably all their costumes and they were super cute. They had great memories of dressing up and such.


 (there's the pumpkin again on Kathryn)

I always assumed that we wouldn't do the whole trick or treating thing. Tony didn't mind, but then at Old Navy there were costumes! I've never seen such cute costumes before! They weren't scary at all. He wanted a costume like the little pumpkin that we could dress up all our kids in. It wasn't hard to persuade me to want to take her out. They didn't have her size, but my mom and aria found one when they were out shopping.

If you are on my facebook, you may have seen what she will be this year. I am going to put up a picture later on in a few weeks so you can see her in her awesomeness, but for now, just a teaser. You will have to wait until then to see what she will be. Tony and Mikaela will be taking her out this year, but mostly I think we will be handing out candy to the kiddos. 


She is super cute, that is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment