Tuesday, January 25, 2011

been away for a while

I need to get back into the swing of things. I haven't taken a lot of photos recently, so my goal is to take some as soon as this gross weather clears up. I really want to take Sadie to the park again and take outdoor pictures.


 So indoors we play with the blankets, and she gets into all kinds of trouble. Shes been after the tv cable and my power cord for the sewing machine.


We have been on Starbucks adventures. It was like -2 out when we left, so she was all bundled up (except the one blue foot that peeked out).


 She was ready for a nap after our coffee date.


This was taken this morning. Breakfast was NOT a hit with her. She ate, but she cried a lot. Her teethies hurt, and I suspect we will have a few more months of this before any more appear *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment