Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sick, blech!


It hit yesterday. Tony wasn't feeling so well. He was tired all the time and grouchy, and he was stressed about an exam coming up on Monday. Well, I got the neocitran, the buckleys cold pills, and the puffs plus tissues with vicks in them (gotta have the good stuff when you are sick).

He laid on the couch, or slept in bed and only came out to whine about how he was sick. I made homemade turkey noodle soup and I think that helped a bit.

Well, today I'm sick. I woke up to feed the small child at 2 am in the blessed morning, and realized that I could barely swallow. My throat was so sore and glands were all swollen. After she ate and went to sleep, she allowed me to sleep until 7.

Baby is fine so far. Shes happy, she had a fit last night cause her mouth hurt. She has a top tooth that has just appeared. She was clingy and cried at the drop of a hat. Poor gal. Needless to say, she had some tylenol and went to bed early.


My plan for today is to be useless on the couch, drink soup and green tea, and then later watch the Oscars. Maybe make more turkey noodle soup if I feel like it.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Geoff and I are both rediculously sick, but Liam is completely fine. I wonder why that is?

Post a Comment