Friday, July 22, 2011

raspberry picking

Right now, the weather has been kind of crappy, well, crappy as far as summer weather is concerned. I quite enjoy the semi cold summer we've been having. Its almost like fall, but with less rain. Anyways, when the weather is nice at my moms place, we can't really go in the yard to enjoy it, unless we want to be eaten alive by the terrible mosquitos. Well, there was a breeze, and so we were able to go out for a little bit and pick raspberries.

Sadie loves raspberries. She loves to eat them, juice them in her hands, and then cover you with raspberry prints. I am also loving the raspberries. I hope that I can get a few little baggies of frozen ones, or maybe enjoy a few smoothies when I'm there next.

My mom and Sadie had a great time picking them, until the breeze went away and the bugs came to play. Then we sadly headed inside.

In other news, I had an ultrasound while I was out there, and things are looking ok it seems, so that is good. My second last doctors appointment is monday, so we'll see what the doctor thinks. 

2 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

mmm... my mouth is watering just thinking about fresh raspberries right from the garden!

Unknown said...

Raspberries are ma favorite!!!

Peace, Love and Puppies
Raised By Wolves

Post a Comment