Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Belated Merry Christmas

We've had a blast this holiday season. The 4 of us (hehehe I never would have thought there would be 4 of us by 2012) attended 3 Christmas dinners (one of which I made). We were blessed with so many gifts and such good food. Even though we had 3 turkey dinners, I am not sick of them. I can never be sick of turkey dinner.

I loved watching Sadie play with my cousins kids. My cousin has 2 little girls, Emily and Lilly. Emily is a month older than Sadie, and they just had a blast together. They would chase eachother down a dark hallway screaming and laughing and running back and forth. It was the cutest thing ever.

Sadie also got the hang of unwrapping presents. She is a master now. She even found one that I forgot to give away and she unwrapped it today.





So I'll have more to share later, but I thought I'd say hello.




Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment