Tuesday, April 17, 2012

thrifting adventures

 Some of the things I spied at the local thrift stores. I passed on the embroidered piece, but I am on the hunt for something cute that can go in Sadie or Lucas' room. I did get one of these little guys for my pyrex set. It goes with one of my bowl sets nicely.
 Sadie got upset when Kathryn went into the change rooms to try on clothes. She creeped in under the door after her. A meltdown occurred after when she didn't want to leave. Thrift store trips are meant to be in the afternoons well after nap time. My kids don't function well in public before nap time it seems.
 Picked up a bunch of pretty sheets to make things out of. Can't wait to use them. I have cut up a good chunk of my current supply so I bought 3 this time.
See! This is the Zombie stare. Momma, take me home please or I'll zonk out in the cart...
We headed home just after I took this picture of my normally cheerful boy. Shopping makes him sleepy- maybe its a guy thing.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like your little ones, I don't function well without a nap. Unfortunately, my work doesn't like them too well :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip to me! Speaking of, I think its about time I check out our thrift stores in town. It has been a while!

Post a Comment