Wednesday, August 01, 2012

its been a while

So, um....its been a pretty long time since I blogged. All of a sudden, it got really busy around here. There were birthday's, my mother in law's hip replacement surgery, and then planning a camping trip with the 2 kids. It was a lot to do. I tried planning blog stuff for when I was gone, but I found that by the evening, I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

So I've got a lot of stuff to write about now, more later. I need to gather up the few photos I've taken to update this sad looking little blog.

Posting will probably still be sparse around here, but I enjoy keeping a diary of stuff thats happened, so keep your eyes open for new stuff.

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment