Friday, July 05, 2013

whats happening

Nope, not wearing pants right now. I felt I had to inform you. Its not crazy hot out, but I splattered tomato sauce on my skirt and so I had to spray it down with oxy clean. That stuff is really a miracle. Any who, the weather has made it pants optional for the last few days. I had over due library books that I refused to take back because the thought of being on a bus filled with other sweaty people made me shudder.

We did get to the library today, paid our late fees, and took out more books. The kids joined the summer reading club, and Sadie was pleased as punch to have a little reading booklet to stuff in her overflowing purse.

Lucas is talking a lot more. Learning lots of words from his sister, words like EW and TREAT. He said EW at me when I gave him a dried apricot. Then he and his sister kept hounding me for TREATS. Sadie is also talking a lot. She's putting words together, and we are working on certain letters.

I'm working on Mikaela's quilt right now. Its slow going, but thats not because of difficulty, more that I get crafters ADD and cant do it for more than an hour before being bored. I had this problem with Lucas' quilt. Maybe its the colour scheme. I like it though, its grey and pink.

We're getting ready for Germany. Getting excited. When I'm stressed about it, I frantically make lists and then lose them that day and make more lists. Writing the lists is very therapeutic for me though, so when I find a million lists floating around, I tell myself its ok, and then start a new one. I know right? She be CRAZY.

I've been reading a lot more lately. This Kobo has been the best present. I just finished another book this afternoon, and I've got a bunch to start already loaded. I still appreaciate books, and still have the habit of thinking I need to turn the page when reading digital stuff, but thats a good thing. Started reading Divergent last night. People have said if I liked the hunger games, I'd like this one, so here goes.




Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment