Wednesday, August 16, 2006






Playland Adventures

So last Saturday, we all decided to go to playland. The weather was suprisingly good, it was cloudy in the morning, and better in the afternoon.
Went on the old creeky wooden roller coaster, man I love that thing. It feels like every bump you take you feel like you are about to pop out, and all you have is a skinny bar holding you in. I love it, I screamed the whole time. Before the ride, me and my mom were thinking about what pose to do on our way down. I had the genius idea to stick our tounges out, but man, I almost bit it off going down the hill. We did get a good shot of me and my tounge out however, but didnt buy it. Aria and Dad were brave enough to do the revelation (a crazy ride of terror that is way too high up for me to try). Dad and Aria love those rides, the ones that hold you upsidedown and all that. They keep themselves upsidedown and up in the air for as long as possible. When my dad gets off the ride, his face is redish purple...ahhh the joys of high blood pressure.
No matter how good they look, candy apples make the roots of my teeth scream. Feels like biting into glass. It was good and tasted like cinamon. They look so pretty, but next time, I wil stick with the carmel apple or those mini doughnuts :) mmmmmm those were tastey!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

the discription of your apple made my mouth water Miranda!...mmmm now I have to go and get one.

Post a Comment