Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The day mik came to town!

So I haven't done this in a while! Man!
So Mikaela came for the weekend last weekend.
She slept on my new couch.
She liked the couch!
We wore our fake hair!
We watched Recess! Oh man I missed that show!
Ate mac and cheese and weenies and soup and had fun!
Went shopping at metrotown. It was great! She had so much fun.
Surprised her by walking into build a bear and asked her to make one.
She loved the whole build a bear experience, I recommend it to everyone--yes its for kids, but man its cute and so fun!
She has a picture of her and her bear. She had that bear with her the rest of the weekend.
It was cute.
Then she got picked up and went home.
Work is alright, it kinda sucks, and only because I dont know everything and hate not knowing.
Here are some entertaining pictures of us! (and the new slippers Mik bought this for herself)

Fake hair!!!! Oh I love those wig things! I shall wear mine to work!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

that's cute...

Anonymous said...

Hey Miranda thats a hoot with you and the red one. i am so glad that you are having fun. Keep up the good work.
Phillip

Unknown said...

Crack addicts.

That's all I can say.

Post a Comment