Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cupcakes and shopping

Mikaela came over on the weekend. I needed new shoes, and Mikaela the shoe diva came shopping with me to metrotown. She scored a tshirt, 2 tank tops and a curtain for her bedroom door.
Mik helped me pick out the best shoes, black and light blue skate shoes (Vans). They are super cute and now I can throw out my ugly holey shoes that leak when it rains.
No more soggy feet!
We also made spice cupcakes and cleaned up.
My rosemary plant was looking not so good, so we repotted him in a huge pot and hopefully he will feel better.
Mom and Dad brought nectarines and apples from Princeton! YUM!

Haven't had many bad dreams, but this is also because I am not watching Heroes right before bed. De braining people isn't cool before bedtime that is fo sure! Its good those, I definatly recommend to watch it! Made sure that I have something happier or less scary to watch before bed.


Been watching Gossip Girl before bed and on the ipod, and its full of drama! I havent had anything crazy dramatic so its nice (Aria, you should get into it).

I can smell cigarette smoke at the moment....not good, the windows are shut and its coming from downstairs...ewwwww not cool.
Time to get the airfreshner out and hope it doesnt happen to much more.
(I can hear the downstairs person hacking up his lungs)

Just got off the phone with Tony, hes still at school, he had an ecg done on himself so he can figure out how to do it on someone else.

Work is so boring, I have been making a Christmas list of stuff. Also been crafting Christmas cards and presents. I love crafts! I am gonna get going, bed time soon :P

Ps: Peppermint mochas are one of my new favourites!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

so, when are you coming over?lol I noticed in one of you photos that we had the same bedspread too but didn't metion it cuz it seemed odd to me. but now I don't care.

Aria said...

mmmm peppermint mochas? I can't wait to get back to starbucks at a normal price. in euro land and uk its all the same except the $ pounds and euro signs are different. aww christmas! It's still autumn to me, but when I get home it will all be christmas in full gear haha. love you. miss you. did watch gossip girl season 1 before I left - need to get back to it now toO!lol
see you in a few weeks

Post a Comment