Sunday, February 01, 2009

new dishes

Its probably the most relaxing thing to sit and watch tv and paint.
Painting dishes has been the most fun, cause I can use them or give them away afterwords.
The teapot is done, so all I have to do now is deliver it to my fiend Larissa. :)

This is my newest plate, I painted it all free hand, all I have to do now is wait for it dry for 24 hours and then touch it up.




Heroes starts again tomorrow and it looks promising! YAY!
Tony is looking for jobs again *sigh* and I am his proof reader for his cover letters and things.
I get pretty grouchy only because some of the jobs he applies for he does right before the cut off date and its usually late at night when I should be sleeping.

I've been dreading work again, I hope this week is better.

5 comments:

Aria said...

it doesn't look like they need touch ups at all! Beautiful!
heh, lucky Tony has you as a proofer ^^

Meredith said...

I LOVE that plate. It's beautiful!!! I can't believe you did that free hand, you don't want to see what I can do free hand :( it's sad really.

M.R. Tumnus said...

Miranda, you are so talented artistically - you are in the wrong job, but be patient, one day you may get paid to do what you Love to do! A. Judy

heidi said...

i still can't believe how talented you are at all of this painting. these dishes would make wonderful wedding gifts.

Miranda said...

:) I was feeling so crappy yesterday, this made me feel so much better :)

Post a Comment