Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Penguins on a mug


The latest thing in the making. Almost done, one more coat of black paint for the other little guys on the opposite side of the mug. They don't look that bad I think. They are the first time that I did baby penguins.

So today was especially boring. Work was the same stuff, kinda lame. I just want to get out of there. Its near the end, only 14 more days of work before left. I have a countdown to help. I am being laid off and then off for a couple months till school starts and the end of September. Its not the end of the world, I am getting severance that will cover that time of me being away.

Saw Harry Potter this weekend. It wasn't bad. I enjoyed that book way more than the movie though. I think that's the case with most of them, except the Prisoner of Azkaban. That one I really liked as a movie. This recent one was a little too happy for me. I was hoping it would be a little more darker. Oh well.

Next movie on my list of ones to see is Funny People. It looks very good, and I like Seth Rogan.

Anyways, I am off to read for a bit.

1 comment:

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment