Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Student loans make me unhappy

I'm getting stressed about this student loan not appearing yet. I am sure it will be processed soon, but now its just the waiting that is getting to me. I ate some oreos and milk to combat this stress. That helped a little.

What else is new...we might go to Tony's co workers place tomorrow to watch the fireworks. I dread getting home, but its Canadas night and the theme is the wizard of oz! I will be going with the family on the UK night if they come out. That will be fun as well.

Tony and I were looking at the bird last night and I noticed its feathers were darker. This makes Tony sad cause now his bird isnt bright greeny yellow. I also pointed out to Tony that this means the bird is older, and I am sure that in bird years its a pre teen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment