Friday, July 17, 2009

burning up

Oh my goodness its hot out. Went to visit Tony at work for lunch. It was a defiantly a day to get a frosty. Having that in a nice air conditioned Wendys was perfect for 30 min. Then it was back to the heat to look for odds and ends.

I have been on the hunt for little clips that hook to the back of a picture so I can hang them. Apparently nobody had what I want. Stupid Ikea frames! Time to go to the maker and see if Ikeas parts dept has these guys.

I also went to the hippy Whole foods store. It was kinda fun. So many things that I have been getting on eBay I could have gotten there. Well, at least I know now. Essential oils for bath bombs and soap and things and they were even on sale today! yay! I bought peppermint, tea tree and lemon grass I think. They smell so good.

Things are slowing getting together for the big soap making day. I have coconut oil too, so now its the equipment. Goggles, gloves and a big pot. Pot shouldnt be too hard, sally anne should have one thats cheap.

More things for sale:



Angry clouds again! I couldnt think of anything that better suited the mugs. But now I am gonna try a penguin mug. Those guys are so awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment