Saturday, July 18, 2009

little robot thank you cards


I saw these little cards and envelopes yesterday at deserres and they were so cute. They will be great for sending in my packages. I have bunny ones as well, but the robots turned out better. This etsy thing is getting to be fun and will be good for me to do in the summer.

I need to get out there on the internets and advertise my creations. A scale will be helpful to not be guessing shipping rates, but I only messed up 2 orders, so I'm not that bad.

My next big project involves going to ikea for Coley. She is wanting a set of dishes, and ikea has dishes that will match and not be a mismash of things from the thrift store.

I ran out of tissue paper, and am wanting a big roll of craft paper. That would be perfect for printing on! Where can I get me one of those?

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Ikea has the roll of paper in the kids area, for their easles. A bit expensive IMO but if you are going there anyways you might want to pick it up. Also it might seem pricey to me because all I ever do with it is eventually recycle it (after art is done).

Leevogs said...

That is so cute! I Love that! :)

http://leevogs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment