Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The first of many days alone

I came back yesterday from Chilliwack. Visited the family for a few days, it was nice. We went blackberry picking and that was lots of fun. Mikaela and I also hit up the mall and I bought some running shoes that were desperately needed. We had a great time looking around and talking about twilight. I stayed in her room and we read the books and chatted till I fell asleep. Man that kid can stay awake so long.

It was so pretty and sunny today, not too hot, just right. I decided to hop on the bus to Richmond today. Visited Michael's and didn't get lost once on the bus ride home. I could stay there for hours, but I was on the hunt for rubber latex mold making stuff and candle wick. I really wanted to find some cute stamps for cards, but those were just too expensive, so I refrained.

Today was also the first of many cleaning days. I made many trecks to the garbage bin / recycling with cardboard and kitchen garbage. It feels better in here. Must lug the heavy dead printer to the garbage can next.

Tony came home and we bbq'ed and he helped me set up a WOW trial account. Its not bad, I am bored with the game so far because its taking lots of time to get where its fun. Its slow going and my character is not astetically pleasing. If I do get more into it, I will be creating something prettier.

Tomorrows to do list involves candle making and painting of a set of mugs. Also, I am going to go running around the neighbourhood. This will make me feel self concious, but oh well.

2 comments:

heidi said...

i used to run a lot, and whenever i felt self conscious i'd just think to myself that no matter how goofy i looked, i sure looked better than an old, fat bald man running! sounds weird, but it totally made me feel graceful and athletic. of course, years later when josh first witnessed me jogging, he laughed so hard he nearly choked! after that, i no longer ran near busy streets.... :)

Meredith said...

shoot! I can't believe I forgot to tell you. www.flyerland.ca is a place where you can go and print out a coupon for 40% off one item at Michaels...everyday!!! that should help the 'price issue' a bit :)

Post a Comment