Saturday, August 01, 2009

I love ikea

Tony, Beth and I went for a ikea run today. This is the only store that Tony doesn't mind spending a fair amount of money in as hes the one adding miscellaneous gadget to the cart. He loves finding kitchen things, like his milk frother.

He came home and the first thing he did was froth a cup of cold milk. It tasted kinda gross, but he liked it.

We also found curtains and curtain rods for our bedroom. I will show you the really ugly ones we currently have tomorrow as a before picture. They were here when we came. They block out the light, which is good, but are brown and gross. Hopefully we can get these guys installed tomorrow or monday. That will be fun.

I also got 2 rolls of paper and a paper roll dispenser. I was fine with just the rolls, but Tony insisted I get the dispenser cause it was cool.


I love my paper stuff. I will be stamping paper and making things with it. Its very cute and came from the kids section of ikea, but I don't care.


I put my painting in the living room cause I like it and it makes me think of fall and how eventually it will cool down.


Hes still ALIVE! This plant is thriving. I haven't watered him in a long time, that may help, and the fact that its like 35 degrees out side. I did kill the tiny cactus at work, I suspect he didnt get enough sun. He shrivelled up into just spikes, no green plant stuff.

1 comment:

Aria said...

i likes the paper holder.

Post a Comment