Monday, August 03, 2009

Fish Balls!

So last night, Tony and I went out for all you can eat sushi with Ian and Andrea. It was lots of fun, I stuck with the normal ish stuff like California roll and beef terriyaki, so good. Ian made me try something new, which was fish balls.

They sounded like they might be fish meat in deep fried balls, but I never realized that they were so very processed. Texture kinda like a hot dog, and probably china's equivalent to one. So gross, just imagine a fish hot dog, but with no condiments and on a stick.

So wrong. What was grossest was Tony eating meat off a fish head. There were eyes looking at us on that fish head.

Havent done the curtains yet, they are coming soon. Tony is sunburned and has been living on icecream all day. I think it is my turn for some icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment