Tuesday, August 04, 2009

inalather solid shampoo


I am so hooked on this stuff. I saw her shampoo on etsy and it looked so cool. Its like soap for your hair. Its less shampoo bottles to throw away and takes up less space in my shower, and it smells amazing! I have thai coconut and have tried lemon curd.

This time I stuck with coconut and got a new one, spearmint and eucalyptus. I even got a little bonus lip balm as well, which is peppermint. I love my peppermint lip balm it feels so good.

In other news, I sold another mug today. The cute bunny mug is sold. Found a scale on eBay to weigh my packages, which will help with my shipping prices. Will also help with measuring ingredients for soap, which I am going to attempt to make this summer.

Work is almost done, thank goodness. Its busy and I am ready to be done. 2 days left to work and after that, Tony said he will be taking me out for dinner :) Looking forward to that very much.

I am feeling way less stressed out now that I have school mostly sorted out. Still need to get info on bursaries and finish with the student loan.

Thinking about ideas for crafts, so many things I want to try this summer. Off to Michaels for some mold builder liquid latex to make molds for a soap idea and then off to deserres for soap ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment