Saturday, August 15, 2009

lazy day

Todays been pretty lazy for me. Beth came over and the three of us saw District 9. While the movie was disturbing to me, it was very well done and the affects were awesome. I felt disturbed cause even though it was all fake, it was very realistic and Tony really liked it.

I have stew sitting in the crock pot, so there's no cooking really involved today. "It stinks up the apartment and hallway of the building" said Tony. Its an improvement to the pork smell that I have to live with that lingers in the hallway.

The bird has been very happy to have both of us home and paying attention to him. Hes been sitting on one of us most of the day and playing with the quarters on my desk.

I think its time to taste this stew and see how I did. Most of my measuring cups and such are stuck in my cutlery drawer. Its been stuck for a few days and we've both tried to get it out. No luck, so I think its time to ask the landlord for some help.

I am off to eat some stew and play a game with Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment