Tuesday, September 08, 2009

gotta get on it

My shop has been looking pretty bare lately. I guess I need to get going and find some more cups to do. I am going to start doing sets of 4 and get some mugs from Ikea I think. Ikea has such nice mugs and tea cups.

Lately I've been working on making bad bunny soap. Gotta get some good photos of it and see if it will sell. I think its cute, I have been using the peppermint bunny soap in my bathroom. I am also getting better at pouring it into the mold so that it doesn't get all gloopy and lumpy at the bottom.

I am going to try selling 2 bad bunny orange soaps. First need to find out what I should price them at. Time to get info from some of my fiends on facebook. :)

What else did I do today...hmmm well I didn't go to school like all the normal kids cause my classes dont start until the 27th. Lamesauce!

Also had awesome thai chicken curry for lunch with Tony. It kept getting hotter and hotter. I must have gone through 3 - 4 glasses of water. Must find out if they do delivery to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment