Wednesday, September 02, 2009

its hammer time!


Its been a long time since Tony was able to use his cell phone. He started noticing issues with it a couple months ago. It wouldnt connect or receive calls and in the last month he couldnt use it unless he smacked it hard against a wall, usually brick walls were the best. Today we finally went down and he got himself a new iphone. Hes been bugging me to get an ipod or something since I use the one I got for him and the iphone was what he choose. He was so excited to get home, but only so he could kill the other phone.

The above picture was his angry face.


I've always wanted to do this, but he got to it first. It snapped so easily. Oh Motorola, you really suck.


While he was planning on how else to kill it, I was starting to cut some paper for crafts. "GIVE ME THE SWORD" he exclaimed gleefully, and with that, he stole my scissors and proceeded to stab the phone (in the heart).


Well, if he wanted to kill it, the best way is to SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER! I found the hammer and tea towel and he sat right down to work. It was kinda creepy, he started talking to the suffering phone, telling it that he was tucking it in and then beat it to death.


He went to town on that phone and now its in many tiny pieces on the table.


I like this one, he was so determined to break it in every way. All the anger is out now. All is well for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! My favorite part of my job at London Drugs (besides getting free "expired" Lindt chocolate) was smashing things: Printers, phones, fax machines, and one time I even got to drive the forklift through a 36" LCD TV :D Great anger management!

Post a Comment