Tuesday, November 03, 2009

its fall!

I am trying to go on walks a lot more these days. Instead of walking to the bus right at the Emily Carr, I walk to the next one at 5th ave . So anyways, I don't know if I've posted a photo of the carpet in the apartment building, but here it is in all its glory!


Thankfully its not in my house. Instead I get carpet that has cigarette burns on it and is so wrecked.

This is the street that I live on. I think the little smart car is cute. I tried not to include too much of the mushy leaves that are on the street. Yuck!


On my way to my destination I always pass this place. They used to just serve very American diner food. Now they serve sushi. *gag*


My tree infront is almost bare. Poor tree.


This is part of the giant holly like tree near our house. I think I am going to secretly take some and decorate with it at Christmas.


More leaves on almost bare trees. I really wanted to get a shot of a super huge plane flying by, but the sun was interfering.


Ahh finally my destination! Its Christmas at Starbucks! YAY! Here baby, have some caffeine for today. Don't worry, its only a tall size.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, only a tall size, but your baby won't be ;)

Post a Comment