Thursday, December 10, 2009

little flutters

Well hello flutters! Baby seems to be moving just every once and a while now. If I am sitting still for a while or almost asleep, it moves about. Hehe funny baby. I hope baby is not nocturnal like its daddy is.

Baby is getting bigger. I feel much bigger than I did before. I cant suck in my stomach like before. It just sticks out there. It makes the wearing of coats a lot more difficult. Standing wearing a coat is fine, but sitting is too tight and kinda hurts now. Its just too cold to not have it done up and I am sad. Tony noticed that my brown coat looks stretched on the sides :'( sad times. Got to find me a bigger coat. My fiend might have one that I can use, so we shall see.

I cant believe its gone by so fast. Kinda freaks me out all the time now. All I do is worry about the end...oh the end, its coming, and it terrifies me. I have told Tony that I would like to be numb from the waist down if possible. He doesn't like that idea, but he also doesn't have to live with a baby coming out of him.

Think happy thoughts, happy thoughts Mir... sooooo today I was doing homework, cleaning up and making Christmas presents. Presents part was the best part. Not done yet, still have a bunch left to do. I will not share what these presents are yet, but soon. They are not all completed. Yay for handmade things though. Makes me wish I could knit or own a sewing machine.

1 comment:

heidi said...

numb from the waist down is my preferred way of pushing a baby out of my body :) i would totally recommend a birthing class that both of you can attend, closer to the date. you get SO much good information there. even though josh rolled his eyes during every class, i think he really appreciated knowing what was going on and what all those scary terms meant when the big day arrived. you'll do great. and DO NOT worry about the end....you still have a long ways to go! being pregnant is so magical, enjoy it while it lasts :)

Post a Comment