Thursday, December 03, 2009

snow?

I've heard rumors of snow tomorrow. I really hope they are true as I love the white fluffy stuff, that and I get to squeeze into my snow pants for the last time. Even if they don't fit, I may end up wearing them and taping them shut hehe. They were tight last year, so its looking like a possibility.


Spent yesterday baking and cleaning and cooking. I made cookies, icing, and chicken parm. Chicken parm was a good choice for dinner. Tony loved it. But with all that cooking and baking came mountains of dishes. oh and it was a mountain. I did most of them. Tony promised he'd do the rest today.

I don't have any new pictures yet for today so to make up for it, I've drawn the snowpants picture.

Bird is his usual self, very into wanting to bake or cook with me. Even while washing the dishes, he kinda clings to the front of my shirt to hang down to see whats going on. He loves the noise the dishes and running water makes. He also likes to be with people rather than on his own.

Lately when Tony gets home, the bird hears the keys turning in the door and starts these shrill chirps. As soon as he sees Tony, hes in the air and on his shoulder. Tony loves it.

Dr appointment went well. Had a resident doctor for my appointment. She was nice, but couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. Kinda was unnerving. She was searching all over and then got nervous and had to get my doctor to find it. Baby was found. Baby likes to hide. Last time it took a while, and today longer. Baby sounds healthy and is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment