Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Girls Crib arrives tonight!

My parents are coming to pick it up tonight and I am so excited! Now I have to clean my room up and shuffle things around. The shuffling will happen Sunday I think cause I have school all day tomorrow. I am excited about school tomorrow. I did all my homework in class and there was quite a bit. I also really like that class, the teacher is funny. Its my layout and design class.

The second class is typography....so basically all about fonts...ya, I couldnt really picture what you could talk about for 3 hours straight on fonts, but there is a lot of stuff. Its a class that requires some sort of caffeine or secret entertainment or else you are screwed. First class I learned that in order to stay away I needed to doodle while we talked about type or I would fall asleep. It also didn't help that the room can be very warm.

Coley came over and we went to Michaels to shop around. I got a better tip for my piping bag and bargin bin stamps for cards and things. Cant go wrong with a few of those.

I've also been creating things again. More mugs to be exact. I found my pink paint which I thought was lost forever and got right to work with it. Pink is perfect for Valentines day.



Obviously this is not the only one that I've made this week. There is a teal bunny one and a pink robot one that is valentines-ey.


This is my favourite mug so far because its pink bunnies :)


I shall have to make another though for a present. I also want to learn to sew these guys as little stuffies. Baby girl will grow up with all my weird creations, and she will need something strange. I think it alarms some people when they see that I am giving my baby Ugly dolls to play with when its older. Baby will also have regular toys, so don't worry, I am not that crazy.

4 comments:

Aria said...

oh how little we know.... crazy one.

Meredith said...

I hope you are printing your coupon when you go to michaels every time.

Jennifer said...

Baby girl will be very normal I'm sure.

Miranda said...

I forgot to this time. I have a coupon I am saving for next time

Post a Comment