Monday, January 04, 2010

Disneyland Part 3


For part of the day, Mom, Aria, Dad and Tony were doing crazy rides that dont allow babies, or scared girls like Mikaela. We got to hang out at the park and take pictures, eat snacks out of the backpack (momma packed granola bars and things) and also ride the tamer rides.


This is the silly on one of the flying rides with me.

I did this ride, it was terrifying! I am not a keen fan of heights and thought it would be my "extreme" ride. The car we were in was tilty and swayed a lot and it was sooo high up. Not cool.


Oh the castle. I loved seeing that all the time. I kinda wished I could be a fairy princess and live in the top tower.


We did a lot of walking all day long. We tried to keep in either one park or the other for half the day cause its pretty far. My poor legs hurt so bad when we got back to the hotel. At the hotel, they had the "Managers Special" from 5:30 tp 7:30 ish they would serve free drinks and pop and snacks. I totally wished I could have had a drink after walking all day. Instead I drank pop. The bartender was very generous with the alcohol and most of the time the mixed drinks Aria and Tony had were crazy strong. Not my thing anways.


My dad on the train. Train saved my legs so that we could travel around the park easier.

I ask them for a picture and to smile and this is what I get. Crazy clenched smiles.

We had to make Tony laugh to get this shot of him. Hes such a cutie.


Haunted house all Christmasy. I rode in that one too. Not bad, but apparently the non Christmas style is better.

1 comment:

heidi said...

i enjoyed your pics! last time we went to disneyland was a year ago. i was 4 months pregnant, so unable to go on most of the rides either. i HATED that bit ferris wheel thing at california adventure, too! didn't realize it would be so scary up so high. but i was stoked that it was ok to go on pirates.

Post a Comment