Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girl


I was awake at 6 am this morning hoping that today we would find out what the baby was. Ultrasound was bright and early at 7:30 am. Did the drinking of all the water, uncomfortable, but not as terrible as the last times.

Baby was being difficult again, but not impossible. Today was to get good pictures of its heart, and we got that mission accomplished. Baby's head was too low to get a good shot of it, we only saw the top part. Baby was also kinda sleepy, not moving so much. Ultrasound tech told me that it was a GIRL! So exciting! I went to get Tony to tell him and also see if baby would start moving, and baby was not moving. Tony did get to see baby again on the ultrasound and saw its heart going real nice and strong. Checked out the baby to make sure we could see if there were any "extra bits" between its legs, and no, couldn't find any.

Tony is unsure about being a daddy to a little girl cause he doesn't know what to do with little girls. He will learn, and I told him that.

Mom and Aria went shopping today and bought things that were girly with some ruffles. We are going shopping for a crib playpen next weekend. That will be fun. I'm really excited to get more things ready for baby. I haven't been buying a lot of baby stuff, just little things. I would have been happy with a boy too, secretly I was thinking for the longest time it was a boy.

Its been a long day of school, but its been so good :)

2 comments:

Cin said...

yay! :) Girls are fun to buy for!

Happy happy for you :)

Jennifer said...

yay! :) somebody new directly in our girlie line. sorry I've nothing left to give you. but at least now I know what colour yarn to buy ;)

Post a Comment