Friday, January 08, 2010

tea


I'm trying to be good about not having too much caffeine. One of my weird cravings after finding out I was pregnant was tea. I have oodles of tea here like Darjeeling tea from Arias India trip, British Corrination tea from my momma, Yorkshire tea from England, and so many more. I don't think I drank as much tea in the summer/fall, but once winter hit, it was all I really wanted to drink.

Right now if I could, I would drink 2-3 cups a day. So I save my 1 cup caffeine allotment for one of my special black teas. Right now the "Unbirthday" tea takes precedent. Its my treat for me and Tony from Disneyland. He will usually only drink it if I make it for him. Unbirthday tea has hints of peach and apricot in it and is so smooth. Way better than the decaf orange pekoe tea that I bought.

I had the doll hands on my desk after cleaning up crafting stuff. I feel good about making things only if its clean around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment