Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 things

5 Things I am looking forward to:

This baby being born, making chili tonight, Tony coming home from school, watching curling or Olympics, and seeing the pictures from yesterday

5 Things I did yesterday:

Made breakfast for Tony and his sisters, Went to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Gastown, saw the Olympic Flame, did the Art Gallery with the family that has never been EVER, and saw the Olympic rings from Stanley Park.

5 Things I wish I could do:

Travel to another continent, Decide on a baby name, Go swimming in an ocean that is warmer than here, knitting or something and bake a perfect cake from scratch.

5 Places I'd like to travel:

Hawaii, Italy, London, PEI and California again

5 Cute things I've found online lately:









No comments:

Post a Comment