Monday, February 22, 2010

olympic fun

So I was stupid and forgot my camera at home, but being in a family that has a photographer has its perks. Aria, Mik, Mom, Dad and Joy all had cameras and took some awesome photos (which I am sure I will see on Facebook soon).

Started at the BC House (Art Gallery), waited in line for 45 min or so around the block to get it, and it was worth it. They have never been to the Art Gallery before, and it was better cause its free!

Very much liked the Emily Carr stuff that was in there and the DaVinci stuff was ok. No photos of those, it was not allowed.

After that we headed over to the flame. I've never seen so many people as I did over there. Huge crowds. Dad got some awesome shots of the cauldron. Then we headed over to the spaghetti factory. I love that one, its the best one. Listened to some of the people in the table behind us, speaking Russian. Sounds so cool.

Then we went to Stanley Park, saw the rings and the flame from the other side.

I'm feeling all patriotic so maybe I will watch some more Olympics as long as its not ice dancing.

Hopefully the girls will post things on facebook so that I can share them on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment