Saturday, February 20, 2010

I wanted one thing that I could keep from the olympics


and mittens seemed to be the best and cheapest. They are really nice and warm and I like the maple leaves. Don't really care for the Olympic rings on the outer part, but they are still cute.

Now I can wear them when we go downtown on Monday. The family and I are headed down to see the venues and things.

My to do list for tomorrow includes:

-laundry ... le sigh
-exercise
-buy cell phone charger
-talk to bell
-and dust

I hate dusting and laundry, but laundry is piling up literally in my hallway.

Found some cute animals that I am going to use to decorate our room with for the baby. Haven't thought about what I am going to do with them yet, but I want to use pretty coloured paper and do some sort of mixed media type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment